[Coco] CoCo pictures to JPEG

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sat Apr 12 02:45:53 EDT 2008

Roger,

could you offer .PNG as an option? .JPG is fine for dithered pictures
(e.g. digitized color video/photo) or to make it look more like a TV
picture (somewhat blurred), but e.g. a 80-column text screen would have
better quality and comparable compression in .PNG.

By the way, thanks for being that creative!

Regards,
Torsten