[Coco] List of copied manuals ready to be scanned

Thu Apr 10 15:49:12 EDT 2008

On Apr 10, 2008, at 1:06 PM, Fedor Steeman wrote:
> For all who are interested, a preliminary list of all the copied
> manuals I
> have in the first two boxes. There are also a bunch of original
> manuals
> which I will leave out for now. If any of these are already scanned
> in and
> available please let me know, then I will throw them out. Feel free
> to send
> me some priorities. I may then start with those first.

I'll chime in with one of my areas of interest.  I think some of the
rarer stuff are the manuals and instruction sheets that came with
third party games.  Other than some flight simulators and Sundog's
games, I haven't seen copies of these documents anywhere.  With this
in mind, from your list these may be of interest:

>   - P51 Mustang Attack Flight Simulator (Tom Mix)
>   - Rommel 3D (MichTron)
>   - Worlds of Flight (Tom Mix)

-- JP