[Coco] [Color Computer] Java for the m6809

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 05:44:10 EDT 2008

Well, someone has to blow the whistle on this little flamewar, so if no one
else is willing, then I will give it a try.

John, although I agree, that James' post from 7 Apr 2008 05:46 contained way
too much angry sarcasm to be considered reasonable, he may not have reacted
this way if your post from 6 Apr 2008 22:28 wasn't so curt. All the mud
slinging that came afterwards should just be forgotten and forgiven.

I think you both agree that it is interesting a project, but perhaps
disagree whether it could ever be useful for the CoCo.

Now you two give each other a virtual hand and let's be this over with. Or
have a beer at the CoCo-fest...

Cheers,
Fedor