[Coco] Crunch?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 29 00:40:49 EDT 2008

On Apr 28, 2008, at 11:41 PM, Diego Barizo wrote:
> A while ago, someone who's name now evades me, was nice enough to
> send me a great program called "Crunch".

Carl England wrote something like that -- it would pack more on a line
than BASIC could display, actually, making it real difficult to
"decode."  Does that name ring any bells?  I don't recall the name of
the product though but I used it and some other tricks to protect
MiniBanners and make it look like an asm program!

		-- Allen