[Coco] Looking for two OS9 Utilities

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:10:52 EDT 2008

I have been reading with interest "The World of 68 Micros" written by
F.G. Swygert and posted in the archives. There are two OS9 utilities
that are referenced that I cannot find anywhere (RTSI, Maltedmedia,
etc). They are:
wmode (like dmode but for windows)
Dircat (ability to create a catalog of disk files)

If anybody can point me to where these can be obtained, it would help me
further enjoy my CoCo3. Additionally Mr Swygert as part of FARNA systems
had monthly diskettes that were sold to subscribers.

Doers anybody know if these diskettes have been converted to "virtual
images" either .OS9 or .DSK, and if they are available for either
purchase or download.

Thanks

Ed