[Coco] CoCo YouTube videos.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Apr 18 21:38:42 EDT 2008

There are some neat CoCo videos on YouTube, including some cool old
Radio Shack commercials.  Anyway, I've created a playlist where I will
be posting my CoCo video stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3295F6C3859F2E7B

Right now, it just has the CoCoFEST! 2009 announcement video, but in a
short bit, it will have another CoCoFEST! video I just put together,
with more to follow in the next week(s).
--
Over 98,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en