[Coco] Color computer Learning Lab

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 13:40:22 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/16/2008 12:28:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
johnchasteen.2 at juno.com writes:

Mary

I placed the "Color computer Learning Lab"  doc and  cassettes in the US
Mail this morning.
I got your mailing address from  Bob Swoger.
Thanks again for the loan of this package.
I have lost the  e-mail from the gentleman that sent me a copy
of the Learning Lab with the  cassette tapes. Since coming back to
Illinois,
I haven't had time to  test each tape for proper loading the training
file.
Hope to see you at  the next Coco Fest.

John

Well your very welcome. I hope you enjoyed it. If there is anything else  you
need just let me know. Any docs etc.
Mary

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)