[Coco] fest

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 10:25:45 EDT 2008

People,
Well I made it  home in one piece.   Now it's time
to restart production of my  converter and spread use
of the flat panel to the coco  masses........

The fest seemed more "alive" this  year than in years
past even though we had slightly fewer people.    Not bad
considering the airline  screw ups and the weather.
If you  didn't attend this year start now to make plans
to try to attend  next.   It would be really great if we
could get more people and  vendors.    If you don't
have anything to sell then write some  software useful
enough to sell.   You could also show up just to  buy
a table and show off your coco rig.

Anyway it was good to see everyone again.   Now
I must get back to  my irons and create more coco
goodness in the  world......

Roy

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)