[Coco] To Roger Taylor: 68766 Eproms source

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Sep 25 22:50:27 EDT 2007

At 08:22 AM 9/25/2007, you wrote:
>Roger,  I found a source that has a few of the motorola 24 pins EPROMS.  If
>you're interrested, I'll PM you the URL. I want you to get a chance at them
>first, since they seem to have only 4 of them.
>
>Btw, I can't access coco3.com this morning?  DNS or server problems?
>
>-Benoit

I've decided to use 2764 and 27128 EPROMS which are easy to get and
cheap.  I'll probably have the simple design "EPROM Pak" board made
that a member of the list has submitted.  It allows 8k/16k selection
and (I think) what 8k bank should be switched into the DOS area, but
I'm probably wrong about that.  None of that is really needed though
since I plan to stay within the 8k bounds.

--
Roger Taylor