[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Coco flash cartridge

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 12:37:40 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

>Hi James etc,
>
>I've posted what I believe is my final draft of the flash multi-cart
>on my
>web page.
>
>A question - I need 2 addresses for registers in the CPLD - I've
>routed A0
>to give address 0 & 1 within SCS#. Can you see any problem with that?

I have no idea on that.  I know one of the signals I wanted to use for
a project behaved differently on the CoCo3 than older models (or so I
was told) but I don't know if it was SCS#.  That's been a couple years
ago.

Is that the actual reset switch you planned on using or is that just
what was available for rendering an image?
Is that the best location for a switch?  Resetting the machine and
page if it's bumped would be undesirable.  I'm not even sure it could
go somewere else and fit in a standard game cart.

>Both the boards should be going out in the next day or so. At this
>point I'm
>planning on doing 4 of the 1st board (2 for myself with 2 spares in >case
>anyone else wants one) and perhaps 6 of the 2nd (1 or 2 for myself).

I'd like to develop some stuff for the board, let me know how much it
will cost for one.  If you can provide the info on the ports ahead of
time that would be nice.