[Coco] Keyboard reading routine

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Mon Sep 24 10:20:10 EDT 2007

Tim,

You should have no problem redistribute  the code since I wrote it
and own the rights, if any. (I'll release the code under a General
Public License.)

I will also need to add a little documentation to help users
understand how the code works.  Back in the old days when memory was
very tight, I had to cut back on line by line documentation to have
the room (in memory) for the code itself.

Steve (6809er) Bjork