[Coco] Keyboard reading routine

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Sun Sep 23 12:51:00 EDT 2007

Tom, I do have just want you are looking for, but it will have to
wait a week or so till my move is over.
At my new location, I'll have CoCo setup for the first in 10 years
with what's left of my CoCo source code. (About 5 years ago my
storage unit was broken into and they took my main CoCo development
system with all my source code on it's hard drives.)

I'm sure that I have few keyboard/joystick drivers (used in my games)
on floppy disk.  I just got to find them.

Steve (6809er) Bjork