[Coco] Coco - Test Re-enabling Account

David Hazelton davehazelton at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 19:50:20 EDT 2007

Mine did last week,  I would complain about  Comcast except I work for
Comcast and my services are close to being free....I really can't
complain : )

On the same note, last week I couldn't transfer my Phone to my Cell
either.  That is fixed so hopefully the Bouncing is also.

If not, I guess I will here from the cocolist again...Then I'll make the
Call and test our great tech support.

~David