[Coco] MPI 3126 upgrade

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 20 20:44:10 EDT 2007

I'm sure that once they see your message, Mark or Boisy can tell you what
you need to do.  There is a whole bunch of documentation on
ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/
But I couldn't find anything in there on doingthe COCO3 MPI upgrades.  Does
anyone have their Rainbow index handy?  I though that Dr. Goodman published
an upgrade article at one time.