[Coco] BBS for coco

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:32:28 EDT 2007

On 9/19/07, Richard Ivey <rrivey at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well, for a while, this seemed to generate some talk, interest, ideas and even plans?  I am watching a modem for $10 and wondering if I should bother.  I miss my bbs days.

Sorry, Richard. I bought a house after making plans for my telnet BBS
(so a modem would be pointless anyhow), so it'll be a little while
before they come to fruition. On the plus side, the house I bought has
a detached 5+ car garage (probably around 2000sq ft, including the
loft over it) with it's own electric service, so I finally get all the
computer lab space I've ever wanted... Soon as we're settled in, I'll
get to work setting up my CoCo again and try to make some progress on
my BBS project :)

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)