[Coco] MPI 3126 upgrade

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 20 10:23:19 EDT 2007

Chester A Patterson wrote:

> That's the point. For the 3126 C9 needs to have the MPI sent there but
> for me it is prohibitive, I live in Costa Rica. I have no problem
> openning, cutting, tracing and soldering, I just need to know WHAT to
> do!

Have you considered that the 3126 version may not need any changes? You
have never seen any problems and after several years of use you
certainly ought to have seen something.

If I remember correctly, the problems are caused by reflection of
addresses to multiple locations. You could deliberately test for
problems by seeing if anything reflected into the GIME region.