[Coco] Coco flash cartridge

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Wed Sep 19 21:34:00 EDT 2007

Mark,

On a CoCo 3, the ROM Pak could be up to 32k address space and is
anyway to support that size of cart?  This would let us write games
like Rampage for your Flash Cartridge.

After looking over your design, the A14 line could be connected to a
little logic (think NAND gate for U3) for a 16k/32k switch to support
both 16k and 32k addressing.

On side note, there were some 64k games that used a bank switch, but
no need to try to support them.

Steve (6809er) Bjork