[Coco] Coco flash cartridge

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 19 20:33:41 EDT 2007

Roger Merchberger wrote:

> Rumor has it that Mark McDougall may have mentioned these words:
>> Mark McDougall wrote:

>> BTW what's the pitch of the cartridge connector? I have a horrible
>> feeling I got it wrong... :(
>
> 0.100" center to center, if I'm not mistaken...

OK, thanks! I do have it right. It would seem that printing to a PDF
printer, and then printing the result, does not produce accurate results
(not that I'm surprised).

I note that most cartridges appear to use the case as the guide into the
slot. Without a case, I need the dimensions of the card-edge connector
either side of the outermost pins so that it fits snugly into the socket and
obviously aligns the pins correctly.

Anyone know where I can find the required measurements?

Regards,