[Coco] Coco proto board

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 17 12:01:24 EDT 2007

Joel Ewy wrote:

> I would think that DIP switches would be a must, but LEDs could be added
> on the prototyping area on a per-application basis.  The switches could
> be useful for about any project, but the presence, kind, and number of
> LED displays would vary quite a bit depending on what you were doing.

I was going to add a power LED, and a couple more on spare CPLD pins.

Gave it a good attempt at routing tonight - no way it'll go in 2 layers,
especially with the flash device.

4 layers is definitely do-able without too much effort.

Unfortunately the board going out is 2 layers, so there's no chance of
piggy-backing this design on it. I could do a ROM-only board, but there's
others doing it so I'll leave it to them... :(

Regards,