[Coco] CoCo3.com Coffee Mugs

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Sep 14 20:45:26 EDT 2007

At 07:28 PM 9/14/2007, you wrote:
>On Friday 14 September 2007, Roger Taylor wrote:
> >Actually, I'm calling this the CoCo Mug -  a nice large 15oz
> >almond-colored ceramic coffee mug featuring a color image of our
> >favorite CoCo man illustration and a special message below it.
> >
> >A large (but limited) batch of these nice mugs will be produced
> >soon.  For details on how to get one, visit www.coco3.com and look in
> >the right sidebar of any page.
> >
> >Thanks to everyone who has supported the web site and to those who
> >stay active and make it very fun especially during the long winter months!
> >
> >Roger Taylor
>
>Kewl mug Roger.  And I see the Paul Bartons "only on saturday nite" link is
>still down.

Thanks.  Ofcourse, the example picture doesn't compare to the actual
shiny, glamorous, thirst-quenching mug itself.  ;)

I guess I need to remove Paul's link while I'm still trying to
recompose a suitable mirror in case he wants me to host what can be recovered.
Thanks for the reminder.

--
Roger Taylor