[Coco] Semi OT: My Latest addition to my vintage computer collection

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 05:01:48 EDT 2007

Indeed!. My 10 year old references to anything B&W he sees on the TV as "old
movies".

For at least 2 years I used my CoCo 3 at home with a small 12" B&W TV as a
monitor. The thing was a cheap solution for an always broke student BUT it
worked very well, I could even get away using the 80 col screen if I set the
color attributes right, basically a black letters on white background, AND
play with the horizontal phase of the TV to try to get in as much as
possible of the screen "in" - still have a couple of school-related Basic
programs in which I used the "B&W Color Scheme", those were the days. I even
looked for an off-white case in the TV set to match the CoCo... allowed me
to hack away in "style" while I saved for a CM-8.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-