[Coco] Update of the sale of the CoCo lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 02:51:53 EDT 2007

I just wanted to keep everyone up to date on the status of the Sale of the site. First of all, I want to thank the 2 people that took the time and generously donated a few dollars to storage if the site doesn't sell. I figure its going to cost close to $300 for storage and a Uhaul and to move it 200 miles, and thanks to those 2 people, I am over 1/3 of the way there.
I have put the site up for sale in a couple of places, I think I will advertise on Craig's list next. Does anyone have any experience with Craig's list?
anyways, thank you again. If you still want to chip in a buck or 2 the Paypal address again is voodoo at Iboughtavoodoolaptop.com.
-Thanks
-Glen