[Coco] 2764 EPROM

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Sep 10 18:53:40 EDT 2007

On Monday 10 September 2007, Mark Marlette wrote:
>Make sure you have the card edge fingers gold plated. Anything else
>will not be reliable.
>
>Mark
>Cloud-9

I'll confirm that.  I even went so far as to cut the edge pattern off my MPI,
and using some high silver content solder, bridged the gap between the cutoff
edge of the MPI board, and a section of old, gold plated but scrap edge
pattern sawed from an old PC XT card.  That was well over a decade back up
the log now, and it was absolutely the "End of contact problems".