[Coco] 2764 EPROM

Joef6809 joef6809 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:39:07 EDT 2007

Theres a company call expresspcb that will etch 3 2.5 x 3.8 Inch board for
$51.00 + $8.00 shipping.
Pretty much the perfect size to fit in a standard Rom pack. They even have
free schematic and design software.
I'm using it to try to build a glenside IDE controller plus CF card into a
single pack.
anyway look at http://www.expresspcb.com/ and check out there MiniBoard
service.