[Coco] Sale of the CoCo lounge

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Sep 9 21:07:31 EDT 2007

At 06:47 PM 9/9/2007, you wrote:
>Thanks Roger, if no one purchases the site, i will think about
>storing the main pages there for archival. The site itself is not
>the issue when I move, I can update it from anywhere. Its the
>inventory that is my major concern
>-Glen
>
>Be sure to stop by www.thecocolounge.com and
>www.iboughtavoodoolaptop.com Proud Microsoft Supporter, User and
>Tech since 1982

What if I handled your sales by listing everything in "Vinties" which
is a store I have had in place going unused.  It has PayPal
integration.  If you want a sneak peek at how nice it looks and
works, write me privately.  Mary Kramer is also a candidate for
listing a bunch of her stuff.  It currently does not handle multiple
PayPal recipients that I'm aware of.  If anyone knows differently,
please let me know.

By handling the orders I would accept the PayPal payments, then
forward those to the seller minus a small fee.  Since PayPal takes a
bit of change from anything I receive to my premier account, I'd lose
per order if I forwarded the actual sale amount to the seller,
though.  So, maybe 10% of each sale should go to the house or
whatever PayPal charges me plus a buck.  I'm willing to work out
something reasonable.

At any rate, I feel that a lot of stuff can go to good homes this
way, and the seller can avoid giving away everything or not being
able to unload it at all.

The initial inventory could be created by myself by studying the
offline image of your site, but if you are currently moving orders
then I'd have to remove some items before going online with a new store.

--
Roger Taylor