[Coco] Sale of the CoCo lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:24:25 EDT 2007

Well, I have made up my mind. As of Oct 1, the CoCo Lounge will be taken off line and I am putting the formal offer on this list.The domain, inventory and site are all for sale. Other than the pieces I have promised to individuals, this is all a bulk package deal. Everything is going including all my personal collection. BUT it DOES NOT Include my Tandy PC collection (this can be negotiated separately). The Terms are as follows: 1)The Buyer will be responsible for making all shipping arrangements at his/or her end. this way there is no argument on if I am making money off of shipping. Just tell me when the truck is coming and I will have everything ready.2) Don't ask for a list of everything, because most of it is all packed up and ready to go. I can supply a list of the personal collection that is not packed.
3) Payment will be made (if the buyer is from the US) through Western Union Money Transfer (NOT THE E-mail, physically walk into the store) because the limit is only $1000, they might have to do multiple depending on what the sale price is. If the buyer is Canadian, then a certified cheque or money order will be ok)
4) the buyer must take everything "AS IS", a lot of the stuff has never been tested and there is a lot of parts, like loose floppy drives etc.
5) IF the Buyer chooses to work on the site, a credit to me must be made. The site sale includes all files in Dreamweaver burnt to a disk, the domain is transfer to his/or her name and to his or her servers.
6)The stuff must be shipped out before Sept 30.

Hopefully that is not asking too much or sounding arrogant.

The price. Any reasonable offer will be considered, but it will not be cheap or given away. I have put over 3 years of my life, spent over a thousand hours on it and not to mention all the e-bay time and such. Take that into account if you are seriously considering this. I am thinking about 5-10 grand, but I am not set on that price. I know with a lot of time, someone could probably make double that back just on e-bay alone. Who knows, maybe I am out to lunch.
-Glen