[Coco] Lucky ebay bidder

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 16:28:45 EDT 2007

HexStar,
I have been quietly lurking on the list since January, since I had a job that I was working 17 hrs plus a day. You are new to the list, but if you pull up archives, you will see that I did promote the site a bunch in the past. I always had the nasty habit of promoting the Windows/ Linux debates, were in more than one occasion we were told to take it off-line or be banned.
-Glen

Be sure to stop by www.thecocolounge.com and www.iboughtavoodoolaptop.com Proud Microsoft Supporter, User and Tech since 1982