[Coco] Lucky ebay bidder

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Sep 9 14:54:46 EDT 2007

At 05:04 AM 9/9/2007, you wrote:
>Although I haven't had the chance in the last couple of months to
>update it, they have been on my site (www.thecocolounge.com) for the
>last 2 and a half years for $5 and $14.98 for the 32K models. With
>sites like CoCo3.com, only a faithfull few even check out my site. I
>have mentioned it many times on the list. But thats all in the past
>now. I have lots of stuff up there for sale, and a ton more in boxes
>not even looked at yet. But I have to change the Paypal links on the
>site now and my inventory has changed somewhat. If anybody is
>looking for something specific they can always email me. To give
>them away for the price of shipping is just not an option though. I
>do not have a veihical and live about 10 blocks from the nearest
>post office, so I walk, on Saturdays down to fufill any orders I
>might have, I know for sure right now I am out of 500,501, and 502
>floppy drives, but I have at least 3 older drive with no ribon
>cables. I am also out of Multi-paks and monitors. I hope t
>  o somewhat update it soon. Now many have complained about my
> shipping prices, but I am up in Canada ad Canada Post charges high.
> I am not making any money off shipping, and if the shipping charge
> is less, I usually refund the difference.

Ok, that explains your shipping cost.  I think next to your shipping
costs you should maybe put a Canadian flag image so people will know.

I think I have your site listed, for years, on coco3.com, but I'll
double check on this.  I try to list as many CoCo sites as possible,
especially ones like yours.  Check under the "CoCo Directory"
link.  If you need a 200x60 banner in rotation, I've been doing this
since about 1999 and have offered out loud for years to put a
noticeable banner in place for every worthy CoCo site.

Just e-mail me a 200x60 banner and the exact URL you want it to lead to.

Thanks.

--
Roger Taylor