[Coco] Disto Controller Manual

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 22:30:30 EDT 2007

You might be able to find one in the manuals sub directories here:

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/

Derek

Ed Orbea <ed.orbea at gmail.com> wrote: I just purchased from eBay a Disto II Floppy Controller for my CoCo 2/3.
I am hoping somebody has a manual, or a scanned copy, or a photocopy
that I can get. According to information available on the 'net several
CoCo enthusiasts have purchased controllers and manuals from eBay over
the years, and I am hoping one of them might "step up" and help a fellow
vintage-CoCo enthusiast.

Ed

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **