[Coco] Shell i=/t1& slowdown

Chester Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Thu Sep 6 21:58:16 EDT 2007

Wow! Cool. I want to do those neato things!
I do have a RS232 Pak and it worked superbly when I did shell i=/t2&, no
noticeable slowdown at the Coco. Bye bye bit-banger, for now.
A serial mouse would be great. Have the mouse, need another RS232 Pak
however.
IIRC t2 and t3 don't conflict with each other when used simultaneously (MPI
slot1 & slot2 respectively), correct?
Thanks.