[Coco] latest hot CoCo stuff

Manny cocolist at invigorated.org
Tue Sep 4 15:26:13 EDT 2007

Rob Sherwood wrote:
> Everytime Hex Star posts, you jackasses (Derek and Manny) have to make
> rude remarks.  GROW THE HELL UP

Heh. It's funny how my remark wasn't rude. I have it on good authority
that he will probably never get any of the clarification he wants other
than the 403 that he's been seeing. It's a rather blatant fact that I'm
trying to drill in to his head.

> If you don't like him, FINE.  Set up as filter to ignore his posts so
> the REST of us don't have to listen to your whining.

Right, you'd rather hear his whining about how horrible people are if
they don't respond to his emails within a 2 day period. He's tried to
tarnish at least two people's reputation (who were selling / giving
things away) on this list (not to mention the other obvious crap), and
you have the gall to say that we're whining when we point out the
obvious to this kid?

So, right back at 'cha:

 > If you don't like US, FINE.  Set up as filter to ignore OUR posts so
 > YOU don't have to listen to OUR "whining".

Sorry if this sounds rude, but you've caught me in a really bad mood.

-M.