[Coco] Mocha CoCo emulator site

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 11:35:43 EDT 2007

 I've got Firefox 2.x installed and Java doesn't appear to bo compatible with it at this time. It's something I hope they plan on fixing in the near future as I'm forced to use IE-6 for anything requiring Java applets. (I don't even want discuss IE-7) FireFox 1.x has no problems with Java. That might be something to check into.

Message: 9