[Coco] latest hot CoCo stuff

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Sep 2 21:08:07 EDT 2007

At 06:22 PM 9/2/2007, you wrote:

>>I think that's the work of Chris Hawks.  Is that correct?
>
>         Yes, that's correct. The RGB to S-Video Adapter will
> connect your Coco3 to any TV with an S-Video input (even a 52"
> Plasma). Unfortunately I'm out of parts and un-employed at the
> moment, so I won't be building any for a while. If anyone knows of
> an opportunity for an Embedded OS9/Linux programmer (near Rockford,
> Il.?) let me know.

Hello Chris,

I'm not sure if you are providing the schematics to this video
converter or not, but that would give a good link to put next to a
photo.  Let me know if you want something shown on the front page.  I
think that the quality of S-Video and the ability to display on
modern TV sets and LCD/plasma screens deserves a lot of attention.

Also, good luck on a new job.  I think a good project to get into
would be embedded Linux systems with wireless connectivity to the
internet for giving customers a way to control devices remotely.

--
Roger Taylor