[Coco] CoCo 2 on Ebay - example of a good post

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:13:42 EDT 2007

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140158964083

Not only it does NOT contain the misused *RARE* work anywhere, it describes
a CoCo very well for those who can make good use of that information: model
& serial numbers clearly noted in the description. Plus a very well set
sense of "this is an auction" by starting at $1.00 - had I not have so many
'spares' around I would gladly participate in the bidding.

Thought this was a good example of a properly set CoCo Ebay auction, while
the information is not that abundant (some guessing there on the amount of
RAM), the general idea is the one I feel as proper, being recently and
frequently bombarded with auction posts stating an item as being 'rare' or
taking a picture of the item without at least wiping the dust off the
thing...

Is that a beautiful PC or what? :-)

-=[ Rogelio ]=-