[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 50, Issue 9

David Grimmel navydave1 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 11:11:44 EDT 2007

>------------------------------
>
>Message: 13
>Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:45:37 -0000
>From: "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at gmail.com>
>Subject: [Coco] [Color Computer] Re: navydave01 on eBay
>To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
>
>>--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Dave G" <navydave1 at ...> wrote:
>>
> > That would be me, aka navydave on coco3.com and navydave1 at hot mail
> > on the malted media mailing list.
> > Why do you ask?
> > Dave

I would try to invite you to the list, however that's getting really
hard to do now that eBay have screwed the system up even more than before.

Neil

Ya, I dont like the new ebay setup either. Seems like everyone is treated
like a phisher or scam artist. Well thanks for the invite anyways, but been
on the lists for a little while now. Was the the thought that counts.:-)
Thanks,
Dave