[Coco] lost CoCo pages

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Sep 2 21:22:50 EDT 2007

As I mentioned in a message for Paul Barton (through Robert Gault),
if anyone is having issues with their CoCo web pages, mainly the ones
that have vanished for various reasons, just e-mail me a .zip of your
entire local root directory for your site (graphics, applets, and
all) and I will give you your own subdirectory and re-reference all
of the links automatically like: www.coco3.com/cocozilla  or
www.coco3.com/mocha, etc.

This would be considered a one-time mirror with no login access.  Any
future updates would be upon request and could be done the same way,
by e-mailing me the entire site image again.  Use .zip or .rar.

operator at
coco3.com

--
Roger Taylor