[Coco] coco3.com statistics

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Sep 2 17:43:30 EDT 2007

Just a note that I have started the CoCo banners back in random
circulation, but I haven't added all that I have yet.  I'm working on this now.

If you used to have a static banner in the CoCoNut Directory and
haven't seen yours show up random yet on the new coco3.com theme,
give it a little time.

To give you an example of how many banner views have been made in
just a small # of weeks, here's some of the stats. Ofcourse, some
banners have been in place longer than others, so a longer period of
time needs to go by before the figures are more accurate.  You can
basically take Nick's 3 banners and divide the total views by 3 to
get the average.

Cloud-9 - 19700 views (1 banner)
Nick Marentas - 17544 + 17614 + 19387 views (3 banners)
Rainbow IDE - 9058 views (1 banner)
"Claim this Spot"  - 17716 views (1 banner)

Also, this live report, which is a little messy since some of the
links are outdated, shows a bargraph of the relative popularity of
all tracked links on the site.  If you have a banner in place and
want to see just how it's doing, feel free to visit this link any
time.  This isn't the same tracking done by the website's advertising
module which counts page impressions *and* clicks, but it's my own
redirection script for counting actual clicks and sending you to the
latest valid URL.

http://www.coco3.com/go.php?cmd=report

--
Roger Taylor