[Coco] Fw: [TRS-80] FTP - KDXVCFA - Where have the files gone

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 11:06:25 EDT 2007

Especially since there are those of us who have been heavily involved with _both_ product lines since shortly after each was introduced to the public.  Such as Dennis and me.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Well, if you're gonna buy a ticket on the Titanic, you might as well go First Class.

Captain Audie Murphy, Texas Ranger, in _Roswell, Texas_ by L. Neil Smith, Rex May and Scott Bieser.
http://www.bigheadpress.com/roswell/

From: Derek <dml_68 at yahoo.com>