[Coco] OS9 Lev1 Ver2 / NOS9 Lev1

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Fri Oct 26 10:18:37 EDT 2007

That's precisely the problem. I've tried that. Xmode, sysgo to /w7-_vdg,
pared down to nearly nothing bootfiles, you name it. No dice. Only wants
to run on OS9L1, nothing else.
I believe we went through all this several weeks ago. Mr. Gault, you
then gave me some very good pointers and advice, and remain a mine of
knowledge, however the problem persists. It's a challenge!