[Coco] 32K carts?

Joe joef6809 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:48:24 EDT 2007

That is interesting. I wonder now if all the 32K images floating around the
net are backward like that.
When I was working on getting these running I jut assumed the images were
correct and my MMU emulation was off. now I'm not sure. I've got a real
Rampage! cart. Does anyone know if the chip inside it is pin compatible with
a 27256. I'll try to pry it out and read it on an external Eprom programmer.