[Coco] [Color Computer] iPhone & Coco?

Tony Schountz schountz at south81.org
Sun Oct 21 18:26:46 EDT 2007

There's already an underground native application group who have written
a number of apps for the iPhone. These are native, not java or
javascript-based. One app is NES emulator:

http://iphone.natetrue.com/nesapp/

I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be too tough to port MESS or MAME to
the iPhone - it would really be cool to see some of the CoCo games for it.