[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Project

Michael Wayne Harwood michael at musicheadproductions.org
Fri Oct 19 14:41:13 EDT 2007

1. The images have been acquired, but it's my opinion that they need to
be cleaned up (instructions and tools will be provided)

2. The images need to be "published" by placing them in into either a
.pdf or .djvu format (Document Express software is available to the
project for .djvu)

3. The "Rainbow and Tape" and "Rainbow on Disk" need to be organized

4. The discs and associated packaging need to be generated (organized,
authored, burned, printed, etc) - I will need to approve the final
product to make sure it adheres to the terms I agreed to

5. Someone will have to handle selling and shipping the product and
sending me the funds to be forwarded to the copyright holder