[Coco] Rainbow on Disc Project

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Thu Oct 18 10:09:10 EDT 2007

IIRC, the contract is just for distribution. You can hand-off all the scanning and such to others here with time to help then just handle the actual distribution of the final product. That should uphold your end of the bargain without taking to much of your time. I don't have the time either, but others here do.

-----------
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:25:10 -0600
From: Michael Wayne Harwood <michael at musicheadproductions.org>

Rather than reply to each post separately I am going to try to answer
all queries and comments that have come up so far here.

The contract is not transferable.  This was specifically stated by
Lonnie in our email discussions, so even if a lawyer could give a
"thumbs up" to go forward the contract is only valid for me.  I would
not feel comfortable handing the resources of the project over to anyone
without assurances that the current copyright holder approves.

As for my role in the project I have come to a point where I can not
take the time to pursue this without sacrificing time from my work or
family, and I am not willing to do either.  I agree that this project is
important to the Coco community and I would love to see it finished, but
someone else is going to have to take it over.

Regards,
Michael Harwood

--
Frank Swygert