[Coco] cloud 9 SuperIDE with CF

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri Oct 12 18:12:55 EDT 2007

Frank
Did you have to add a connector to your LINUX box
 to be able to connect the CF unit?  I have PC with XP that is
only 10 months old and I can't see any connectors that looks
compatable for a CF unit. my hp notebook is a dv9010us.

Cloud9 told me about a solution but I don't understand
the details yet.

I need to read the Cloud9 doc for SuperIDE and get more
familiar with the hardware.

Thank for any help you offer

John