[Coco] Coco 3 pixel clock

Christopher Hawks chawks at dls.net
Tue Oct 9 18:45:08 EDT 2007

jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
> Chris
>
> That is a neat product. Looks as if the display is meant to sit on top of a
> XBOX console. Man that may give me an  idea for a repack of a Coco3!

	Yeah, I removed the LCD from the big plastic case (it's about 4x6x1)
and it looks great sitting on top of my Coco3. I put its conversion
board (S-Video to RGB) in a small plastic case and run my RGB to S-Video
adapter into that. I'm hoping to eliminate both conversions (RGB to
S-Video and S-Video to RGB), if I can solve the missed pixel problem...

	I just put a picture (G8270_lcd.jpg) of it on ftp://maltedmedia.com.
I'll e-mail Dennis to move it (probably to /coco/CC3/Monitors/Svideo,
along with Stephen Fisher's Coco3 S-Video pix

--
Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft