[Coco] Problems with Keil Coco3 emulator

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 11:00:59 EDT 2007

I had the same problem with the emulator not saving all my settings when I used F5 in the emulator. I went into the .ini file where is stores all the config information  and changed it manually, saved the .ini file and then set it to read only. That fixed the not saving configuration problem for me.

Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote: Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has the same problems as me?

1. The RAM configuration (size) setting isn't saved on . All other
settings appear to be saved, but it always says "128KB" when re-starting the
emulator.

2. I can't seem to load PAK files using . They're in a subdirectory but
all I get is the error "can only load cartridge PAK fles" when attempting to
specify a .PAK file.

3. When attempting to insert cartridges into the MPI using , the file
browser won't show any files in sub-directories, regardless of the filespec
mask.

Regards,

|     |   with less resistance!"

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **