[Coco] No MPI - any suggestions?

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Wed Oct 3 11:37:43 EDT 2007

Rumor has it that Mark McDougall may have mentioned these words:

>However, in a few weeks I will be wanting to test my flash carts with
>rompack binary images currently residing on my PC. Obviously I can transfer
>them to my Coco via disk, but that precludes me plugging in the flash cart!
>
>Can anyone suggest how I could transfer binary rompack images to my coco and
>also have my flash cart accessible without an MPI?

DriveWire from Cloud-9?

Very handy for having a floppyless floppy system and would still free up
the cartridge port.

HTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger -- SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers
zmerch at 30below.com

What do you do when Life gives you lemons,
and you don't *like* lemonade?????????????