[Coco] Status of the CoCo Lounge

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Tue Oct 2 17:17:24 EDT 2007

Rumor has it that Roger Taylor may have mentioned these words:
>At 12:21 PM 10/1/2007, you wrote:
>>I just wanted to provide a quick update to the list on the status of the
>>sale of the CoColounge....
>

>Glen,
>
>Where are you in Canada?  Hopefully someone can drive up there...

Well, I may live on the Canadian border, but it'd still be just over a 2600
km trip for me, or just over 1600 miles one way. That's over $250 in
petrol, one way.

Due to the powers vested in me by the state of unemployment, there's no way
I could afford to take this on. :-(

Anyone nearer the western coast of the continent?

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein