[Coco] Whoa!!! MPI rip-off???

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:05:40 EDT 2007

Wow, yet another clueless post on Ebay. Did you check the other items? they
have a TI994A for only $225.00 and that's already a wonderful 10% off their
original price... oh, and they are not auctions, the items are listed as Buy
It Now.

Perhaps that MPI properly decodes the hidden 256 color mode in the CoCo 3,
has both DVI and Std VGA to take advantage of it, USB 2.0 and Firewire ports
on the back, both math and graphics coprocessors, 16 gig flash drive, Wi-Fi,
Bluetooth and a built in 24 hour full load UPS built in.

Yeah...

-=[ Rogelio ]=-