[Coco] Status of the CoCo Lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:21:57 EDT 2007

I just wanted to provide a quick update to the list on the status of the sale of the CoColounge.First I want to thank the 3 people that donated to the site. Thanks and hopefully I can get something out to you soon. I have had 1 offer Pending for the site, and it expires at 3 PM (Mnt) today for $1500. A great deal as the stock was all boxed up and there is 30 boxes of just CoCo related stuff. I took out all the vintage PC parts to save on shipping and Monitors. If a buyer does not come forward or this (pending) buyer does not complete the sale, The parts I promised to the people that donated will be shipped out to them, just for donating. The site will remain up for reference, but the online store pages will be removed. The boxes will go into storage for 1 month and then disposed of at the local compute recycle center.
Thanks again for all your interest and support over the years.
-Glen